Skeletons will attack relentlessly, but mindlessly and with little strategy. Their attacks don't do much damage, and they tend to be easily interrupted. In addition, even the strongest varieties don't have much health and rely on numbers to turn the tide of battle against Death. Evade as you avoid becoming surrounded and cut them down with swift combos. Since they are so numerous, you can sometimes hit many targets with a single Teleport Slash gaining a lot of health back in the process.
- Ice Skeleton - Ice Skeletons are chilling versions of Skeletons which are mainly found in The Veil during the introduction/tutorial.
- Skeleton - Weak but numerous enemies first encountered in The Kingdom of the Dead. They attack with swords and wear no armour.
- Skeletal Warrior - A stronger variety that are often found leading packs of weaker Skeletons. They wear light armour and have larger swords.
- Skeleton Champion - A strongest variant usually accompanied by several skeletons or skeleton warriors.
- The Host - These are spectral, incorporeal Skeletons which are summoned by The Wailing Host and also by Liches. It is best to ignore these and focus on the Lich, since it can summon almost infinite amounts of Host to keep you occupied.
- Crypt Walker Soldier - A stronger variant of ice skeleton on par with Skeletal Warriors. Encountered in Argul's Tomb DLC.
- Crypt Walker Champion - A strongest variant of ice skeleton on par with Skeletal Champion. Encountered in Argul's Tomb DLC.