The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
"I recognize a quest for revenge when I see one. And revenge, I respect!"
You can help by adding some relevant images or discussing changes on the talk page.
|“|| Pulsing with strange dark energy, this unholy sigil bears the mark of War's brother, DEATH.|
— Ingame description
- Leeches weapon damage and converts it to health
- Drastically increases weapon damage
- Drastically increases the amount of souls acquired from objects & creatures
- Additional soul rewards when assigned to the Scythe
Not mentioned on PCEdit
- +25% more souls gained when monster is killed with a sword / gauntlet that is slotted with Death's Blessing
- +60% more souls gained when monster is killed with The Harvester that is slotted with Death's Blessing
- Slotting any weapon, even the sword, with Death's Blessing will not give any extra souls if monster is killed with an instant kill move.
LocationEditIn Scalding Gallow, in the northeast tunnel where you used the Chronomancer for the first time on that large door, if you notice there was a Void Circle on the door and also in that room with the lever and chronomancer. Portal link these void circles and once the door is fully open, jump in the portal to be shot out into a small room with the enchantment.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.